Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Miley to write memoirs


Miley Cyrus is coming to a bookstore near you (of course, she IS everywhere else): The 15-year-old actress and singer is writing her memoirs.

The book, to be published by Disney next spring, will center on Cyrus' rise to fame and the guidance of her mother, Leticia. It will also include unseen family photos.

"I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams," the Us Power Girl said in a statement.

"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me," the Hannah Montana star added.


... Oh, and if you're thinking "doesn't a person write their life story AFTER they've been famous for more than a year or two?"... yeah... that is usually how it works. But when you're Hannah Montana...