Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tim Tim Tim!


Trying to figure out what to do with that tax rebate check? Tim McGraw has a combo package that should keep the economy moving nicely - and it's a real bargain at the same time.

Tim is combining both of his best-of albums in a combo pack for release exclusively at Wal-Mart April 29. Titled Greatest Hits: Limited Edition, the double album features 31 tracks, including 21 that reached No. 1. The songs range from his first success, "Indian Outlaw," to the 2006 hit "My Little Girl," and they include collaborations with wife Faith Hill and rapper Nelly.

The combo, previously released separately as Greatest Hits and Tim McGraw Reflected: Hits Vol 2, is listed at $11.88.

The Limited Edition track list includes:

• Indian Outlaw
• Don't Take The Girl
• She Never Lets It Go To Her Heart
• I Like It I Love It
• Just To See You Smile
• It's Your Love
• Where The Green Grass Grows
• For A Little While
• Please Remember Me
• Something Like That
• My Best Friend
• Maybe We Should Just Sleep On It
• Down On The Farm
• My Next Thirty Years
• Let's Make Love
• Live Like You Were Dying
• My Old Friend
• Like We Never Loved At All (with Faith Hill)
• The Cowboy In Me
• When The Stars Go Blue
• Real Good Man
• She's My Kind Of Rain
• Grown Men Don't Cry
• Not A Moment Too Soon
• Watch The Wind Blow By
• Over And Over (featuring Nelly)
• Everywhere
• Beautiful People
• Red Ragtop
• My Little Girl (from the motion picture "Flicka")
• I've Got Friends That Do