Monday, June 16, 2008

Taylor Swift To Show Her Beautiful Eyes At Wal-Mart


Yet another Wal - Mart exclusive...

On July 15th, Wal-Mart will release an exclusive Taylor Swift CD/DVD release entitled Beautiful Eyes. The collection will be featured on a custom Taylor/LEI Jeans corrugate featured in the apparel section. The apparel display will also include copies of Taylor’s self-titled triple platinum debut CD while the Beautiful Eyes collection will also be spotlighted in the music section.

Featured on Beautiful Eyes:
CD: “Beautiful Eyes” (exclusive)
“Should’ve Said No” (alternate version)
“Teardrops On My Guitar” (acoustic version)
“Picture To Burn” (radio edit)
“I’m Only Me When I’m With You”
“I Heart ?” (exclusive)

DVD:

“Beautiful Eyes” (new)
“Picture To Burn” (video)
“I’m Only Me When I’m With You” (video)
“Tim McGraw” (video)
“Teardrops On My Guitar” (video; pop version)
“Our Song” (video)
“The Making of Picture To Burn”

GAC New Artist Interview”
“Should’ve Said No” (video from ACM 2008 performance)