Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taylor on Nicole and Keith's baby...


Taylor says she tears up thinking up the birth of Keith and Nicole's new baby girl... she gets "teardrops on her guitar" tee-hee :-)

Taylor Swift calls the news about Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's new baby "incredible."

"Even just thinking about it now, I'm tearing up because I'm so happy for them," she writes on her MySpace page. "When my mom and I got the news, we just sat there in the hotel room and got so emotional."

She says the two are "such incredible people. They've always been so wonderful to people."

When Kidman, 41, came to Nashville, Swift, 18, says the Oscar winner "treated everyone with grace and respect, and has always been so humble. I'm overjoyed for them."

Kidman welcomed Sunday Rose Kidman Urban on Monday. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.

After the baby's birth, Urban, 40, thanked fans for their "thoughts and prayers." He said their daughter is "beautiful" and that he and Kidman were "blessed."