Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Very George Strait Christmas!


George Stait has announced his new Christmas album --- The album, titled “Classic Christmas,” will be the third holiday disc that George has released and will include ten of his personal favorite traditional holiday songs including “We Three Kings,” “Up on the Housetop,” “Hark, The Herald Angels Sing,” “Deck the Halls,” “O Come, All Ye Faithful” and “We Wish You A Merry Christmas.” His last holiday album was 1992’s “Merry Christmas Wherever You Are.”

Strait says, “I wanted to put together a collection of my favorite traditional Christmas songs that I grew up listening to. It was hard to narrow it down to 10 of them, but I think I’ve done it. I hope these songs bring back good memories for my fans like they have for me.”

The album is set to drop October 7.