Friday, August 31, 2007

Josh Turner On Emeril Saturday September 1st


Turner Lands CMA Nomination For Male Vocalist of the Year in Nashville, Thursday August 30. Turner, the man with one of the most recognizable voices in Country music, will be performing on Emeril Live this weekend.

Turner will be a special guest on Emeril's "Great Global Grilling" episode Saturday, September 1 at 7PM.

Of the CMA Award nomination for Male Vocalist of the Year, Turner said, "Man, I'm just floored...I'm speechless. What a way to start the day! I'm in mighty fine company in the Male Vocalist category and I'm so thankful to everyone who voted for me."

"Firecracker", Turner's fasted climbing single to date, is rising on the Country charts and his much-anticipated new album is set for release October 31. "Your Man," Turner's previous album, has been RIAA certified Double-platinum.

Thanks: AllAboutCountry