Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trisha Yearwood on Husband Garth's Return

In the wake of Garth Brooks' press conference over the weekend to reveal details about his upcoming project, Trisha Yearwood talked to Dial-Global about her husband's decision to get back in the spotlight. "I think it's sort of like a calling," she said. "I know for me, being an artist wasn't something that I really felt like I chose. I felt like I'm supposed to do this. I think Garth is so uniquely talented that if he does it every day or if he doesn't do it in a year, when he steps out there?it's just natural for him 'cause it's who he is.

"It's easy to wonder after you've been off the scene for a while how you are going to be accepted," she continued. "I'm always happy for him because people love him and are always like, 'Oh, we just miss you. We miss hearing you.' And it's a good thing."

Thanks to: GACTV.Com