Friday, May 23, 2008

Carrie is Cleaning UP!



Carrie Underwood has been highly visible the last week, winning the Top Female Vocalist trophy at the American Music Awards and performing "Last Name" on the "American Idol" finale. But TV is not the only place she’s been cleaning up.

One of the by-products of life on tour is that things go unattended at home. So when she gets back to her house in Nashville, Carrie finds time for a vacuum cleaner and a duster.

"When I go home, I don’t do anything," she told Dial-Global. "I clean my house. I’m a cleaner. And when I get home, there is like a thick layer of dust over everything, so I get home and I blow off some steam by cleaning, which my mom never would have thought would have ever happened, ‘cause I was the messiest child in the world."

... She should get some Pledge... it's "Lemony-Fresh", you know!