Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taylor BOBs with Rascal Flatts


Rascal Flatts kicks off its Bob That Head Tour next month with Taylor Swift as its red-hot opening act. Having just won the Academy of Country Music’s Top New Female Vocalist trophy, the 18-year-old Taylor’s in a much different position than when she first toured with the band, and she’s looking forward to being a part of their show again.

"Being on tour with Rascal Flatts is kind of a cool little thing for me," she told GAC Nights: Live From Nashville. "They were the first people who ever took me out on a major tour when I was 16 and was out there with just me and my guitar opening shows for them. That was something that I’ll never forget, and I’ll always love them for that. So it’s cool being out on the road with them and getting to go on right before they play."

BOB that head! BOB that head! BOB that head! --- THINK THEY'RE TELLING US SOMETHING?!?!?!