Monday, October 29, 2007

Gretchen Wilson Speaks Out About Airplane Disturbance



The singer admits swearing at a flight attendant on a recent flight to LA from Nashville.


Country music star Gretchen Wilson has defended herself against accusations she was verbally abusive to a flight attendant on a recent flight to Los Angeles from Nashville, Tennessee.

The singer, 34, admits swearing at a member of the staff, but claims she had had enough of being constantly asked to keep her dog in its carrier case.

Wilson says, I took about three and a half hours of being badgered and I finally said a cuss word, and I said it loud.

It all started over keeping my dog under the seat, and there were other dogs on the plane that weren't forced to stay in their kennel but I was being forced to keep my dog in mine.

I took about as much as I could take and then I finally cussed her. That's country music!