Monday, October 22, 2007

Jack Ingram To Host CMA Red Carpet Arrivals Pre-Show


He (1)LOVEs you, and your (1)mother-lovin' (2)lips of an angel...

(1) LOVE YOU - Jack Ingram
(2) LIPS OF AN ANGEL - Jack Ingram

We cite our sources for our randomness.


Jack Ingram will host Premiere Radio Networks’ CMA Red Carpet Arrivals Pre-Show for the second consecutive year, and the rising star is looking forward to it: “Last year, it was a reunion of sorts, seeing artists I’ve known for a long time and meeting people for the first time that I am a huge fan of,” recalls Jack. “Last year, for instance, I met Kris Kristofferson for the first time and that was a thrill. And I also met Brad Paisley on the carpet for the first time and we struck up a conversation and next thing I know, we were out on tour with him! It was a whole lot of fun and I’m looking forward to seeing my friends and meeting new ones again this year.”

In addition to the pre-show, Jack will co-host Premiere Radio’s CMA Awards Post Show special with Larry Morgan.