Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blake Shelton Makes The Cover Of Country Weekly



Opens Up About His Relationship With Miranda Lambert ... WWWWOOOOoooOOOOOooOOO!

Blake Shelton is on the cover of the April 7 issue of Country Weekly, on-stands March 24. Shelton gives Country Weekly an inside look – not just of his house on his 1,200 acre farm in Tishomingo, OK, but also of himself.

Shelton shares how he likes to spend his down time, what it means to live close to family, his relationship with Miranda Lambert and what a big night in Tishomingo involves.

“I mean it – I’m in my favorite spot that I’ve been in in my life. It’s real easy to lose yourself and lose focus in this music industry thing. I just feel like, all of a sudden, bein’ back in Oklahoma and four albums into this thing … I just love how my life is at the moment,” shares Shelton.