Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blake Shelton on Fashion


Blake Shelton worked long and hard to build his career as a recording artist, and he’s happy to have it. But like every job, it comes with duties he doesn’t particularly enjoy, and that includes shooting videos. "I'd have my girlfriend dress me like most guys do, but Miranda (Lambert) hates that stuff almost more than I do!".

"I absolutely hate wardrobe discussions when it comes to photo shoots or videos," he says. "It's always just an absolute nightmare, because I wanna look a certain way and everybody else has their ideas, and so really the only part that's enjoyable to me is when I'm actually getting to perform the song. I don't even like the b-roll stuff, although with 'The More I Drink' video, the b-roll stuff there was pretty fun. Normally, just getting to sing may [only] be 30 minutes out of a 20-hour day. It's very little performing and a lot of setting up and tearing down."