Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When They Were Just... Looking For a Good Time


Get it!?!?!?!? Cuz that's the name of the song!!! Hahahaha... hah... hah... nevermind.

The first time Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott met bandmate Charles Kelley, it was in a Nashville bar, which set the stage for what could have been a major misunderstanding.

Hillary had heard some of his music online, so when they ended up in the same place, she just had to introduce herself.

"I just recognized him, and I kind of walked up to him and said, 'What's your name? You look so familiar,'" she said.. "And he said, 'Charles Kelley.' And I said, 'Well, I really like what you do. I'm a fan, and I'm a singer-songwriter from here in Nashville.' So he goes, 'Well, you're a writer, huh? Well, let me get your number. We can get together and write songs.'"

Charles admits that while he made the songwriting offer, he really hoped to get a date with her. Some fans have since formed the belief that the two are a couple, but it’s absolutely not true.

"We still to this day haven't been on that date yet," Hillary laughed.