Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jessica Simpson... and beer


**** UPDATE ***** THE AD IS OUT NOW, CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

Jessica Simpson and beer commercials: Why hasn't this happened sooner?

"She's the face of the brand now," said Lawrence Schwartz, Stampede's president and chief executive, who says sales have more than doubled in the past year.
Stampede's marketing is focused on its vitamin content, which it describes as "functional additives."

"As an entrepreneur, I am always looking for ways to diversify my portfolio with good ideas and good people," Ms. Simpson said in a statement. "Yes, I work out and take care of myself, but I also like a cold beer once in a while."

Jessica Simpson... The face of Vitamin enhanced beer???? Wow, this makes that whole "Is chicken of the sea chicken or tuna" thing... make sense.