Friday, August 1, 2008

Miley Cyrus Tour Bus Trouble...


Miley Cyrus has had a harsh wake up call when it comes to life on the road - especially when she's touring with her whole family - as her brother uses her toothbrush to comb his hair.

Miley insists she's got a tour bus routine that helps her live as normally as possible when travelling from gig to gig - but it's far from ideal.

She explains, "My brothers, sisters and I share one bathroom. My brother has a ridiculous haircut, and he'd use my brush but leave his hair in it. And he used my toothbrush to comb his eyebrows once".

But Cyrus always makes sure she gets a little pamper time to herself when she arrives at venues: "I ask for soap and two towels in my dressing room because I shower at the venue, I hate showering on the bus because my brothers use all the hot water".