Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taylor a "Grey's Fan"


GAC Reports: Fall is just around the corner, and it means two things this year: the release of Taylor Swift’s sophomore album and the start of the new TV season. One show in particular brings the artist and the tube together.

"I am obsessed with ‘Grey's Anatomy’," Taylor confesses. "It's my life goal to get a guest spot on that show. My love of ‘Grey's Anatomy’ has never wavered. It's my longest relationship to date."

Her other shorter relationships merely lead to hit songs, and then to videos. Taylor directed her recent "I’m Only Me When I’m With You" video, which she sees as an extension of her musical efforts.

"It's one of my favorite things to do, because it's so creative," she enthuses. "It's a lot like songwriting, in that it's like a puzzle. And if you get the edits exactly right in movie-making, you can make something magical. It's just like lyrics and melody structure when you're writing. If you get it right, it can really be something."

Taylor’s next album, Fearless, comes out Nov. 11, but it can be pre-ordered at TheTaylorNation.com. Fans can choose three different options, ranging from the basic $13.88 CD to a $75 deluxe collector’s box that includes a whole range of extra goodies.