Thursday, December 20, 2007

Keith Urban Can Handle the Paparazzi


The paparazzi continue to be part of Keith Urban's life now that he's married to actress Nicole Kidman, but he says the adjustment hasn't been too difficult.

Keith tells The Tennessean, "I just kind of roll with it. I don't take it too seriously. Much of it is a bit of nonsense, quite frankly, so I just keep a bit of a lighthearted approach towards it all. At the same time, I've learned to be as protective as I can with my private life, but also just navigating through those waters of the fact that people want to know certain things, and that's okay. And then I have a right to a certain privacy. So it's finding the balance that seems appropriate."

Despite the couple popping up in various publications from time to time, Keith says he and Nicole actually "lead a pretty quiet, simple life."