Friday, December 28, 2007

No Acting For Brad


While Brad Paisley's videos are like mini-movies and often feature popular actors including his wife, Kimberly, Brad says he has no interest in pursuing acting himself.

"I'm the least interested in acting of any artist I know of," he tells Entertainment Weekly. "I hate it every time we have to do a music video. As much as I love the end result, I hate the process. I hate standing there having to act like something I'm not most of the time. And anytime I've done anything like a TV show, it's a lot of hours for comparatively very little pay, and more than that, very little result."

Brad also says he's rather not be told what to do by anyone. "They tell you what to wear, what to say, where to stand, how to look, stand up straight, now you're on your mark — as opposed to 'Ladies and gentlemen, Brad Paisley,' and it's my show, with my clothes, and I'm gonna stand [where I want to], and here's what I'm gonna say next. I like that kind of control. I'd have to give up all of that to do any acting. No thanks."