Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Reba and Kelly -- Girlfriends!


Reba McEntire and her buddy Kelly Clarkson recently announced that they will be touring together, and it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun for the "girlfriends."

Reba tells Dial-Global, "Kelly and I have become great friends, and I am so thrilled that not only are we friends and buddies, but we get to sing together."

Even before the tour, Reba and Kelly took a trip together. "Matter of fact, she and I and my niece, Calamity McEntire, and two of her buddies and Narvel all went over to Yosemite National Park," Reba says. "That's the first time I'd ever gotten to go over there since we've been in L.A. doing the television show. I called Kelly and said, 'You wanna go on a road trip?' and she said, 'Right on, I'm there with ya.' "

Kelly and Reba will be on the road together on the the 2 Worlds 2 Voices tour through February