Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Emerson Drive --- VIDEO OF THE YEAR


Emerson Drive’s Moments Named Video of the Year at the 2007 ICM Awards

CMA Week in Nashville certainly started off on the right foot for the guys of Emerson Drive on Sunday evening at the Acuff Theatre in Nashville. The video for the band’s first #1 song, Moments, won the award for Video of the Year at the Christian Country Music Association’s 2007 Inspirational Country Music Awards. The band kicked off the show with a performance of Moments before going on to win the award.

Emerson Drive is nominated for 2 CMA awards this year, in the categories of Group of the Year and Video of the Year (Moments). The 41st Annual CMA Awards air Wednesday, November 7th at 7:00 p.m. Central on the ABC Television Network.

I have my Moments... where I win an award... Moments... I like my award... Moments... check out my award... look but do not touch... every now and then I have Moments... Moments...