Monday, November 5, 2007

Keith and the pain of love


While Keith Urban admits that being away from his wife, Nicole Kidman, is hard, he tells People magazine, I also learned to be really grateful for the pain too because it tells me I'm in love.

Keith, who appears on the cover of the current issue of the magazine, adds, I used to get really sort of weighed down by those sorts of thoughts. Now I go, 'Well God, it just means I'm alive and I've got a heart that's beating and I'm vulnerable. It's okay.'

One way Keith deals with missing his wife while on tour is by watching her movies on cable. I just see her, and I can see all her mannerisms and it makes me feel like I'm watching a little home movie, he says.


Keith also tells People that he and Nicole would love to start a family. We're not not trying to have a child, he says. I just need to say that clearly. At the same time, like any couple, I'm just absolutely into my wife...and very, very full and content, and I'm not without anything. So if it comes, it comes, and if it doesn't, I'm in heaven with my wife.