Friday, November 9, 2007

Family --- Reba's Greatest Achievment


Reba McEntire has achieved phenomenal success in music, acting and other endeavors, but she says professional triumphs don't compare to her personal ones.

Reba tells OK! magazine that family is the most important thing in her life. The biggest challenge in my life is getting all these kids raised, she says. I've helped with nieces, stepchildren and my own son, so the biggest challenge is making sure the kids are raised and finding enough quality time with them.

Reba says she used to regret not spending more time with her family until she realized the value of the time she did spend. I think that the quality times were so special, she says. I'm a big fan of that. I cherish the times we're all together. My son Shelby's like, 'Did you take pictures of anybody but me?' Ever since I was six months pregnant up to now. It's those special times you spend with your family. Make time for family.