Monday, November 12, 2007

Oklahoma Inducts Toby Keith Into Hall of Fame


Cupcakes were served....

Show Dog Records Toby Keith gets inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame. He is one of eight greats from the state to be inducted, joining 613 others who have been honored since the inception of the HALL in 1928. Toby was delayed getting there, due to football coaching duties for his son Selen’s team, he chartered a helicopter from his home in Norman to make it to the induction in Oklahoma City.

The induction was handles by Marine General James L. Jones, former commander of the Supreme Allied Command/Europe. Everywhere I go, from Iraq to Japan and to the 50 states here, people know I am a face of Oklahoma, and they make me know it, Keith said in his acceptance speech. I would never live anywhere else. I am an Oklahoma Sooner.