Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shocker!!! Craig Morgan Leaves His Record Company!



New Label Deal In Coming Weeks

2008 will be an exciting year of new beginnings for Craig Morgan, who has decided to exercise his right of term according to his contract and will be leaving Broken Bow Records.

“It’s been a good six years with BBR, but now it’s time to move forward,” says Morgan, who is best known for the massive radio airplay of his hits “That’s What I Love About Sunday” (country radio’s most-played song of 2005), “Redneck Yacht Club,” “Almost Home,” “Tough,” and his current Top 10 hit “International Harvester.”

“This is a pivotal time for the music industry, and I’m really looking forward to exciting and innovative new opportunities to bring my music to the fans,” says Morgan. “I have also cherished my time working with such a great promotion team…they have always gone the extra mile for me and I’m proud to have them as some of my dearest friends.”

More info on where Craig is headed in the coming weeks...