Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Nicole wants a baby, Keith!


Nicole Kidman is "yearning to have" a baby.

The 'Moulin Rouge' actress is desperate to have a child with her husband Keith Urban, but he wants to wait a little while longer before they become parents.

Nicole, 40, told Vanity Fair magazine: "I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."

But recovering addict Keith has told the Australian actress he wants to have her all to himself.

She said in a separate interview with Ladies Home Journal magazine: "My husband really wants a couple of years, he said, 'Where I just have you.'

"So it's kind of romantic. He's like, 'I just love the two of us.' It's really honest. So as a woman I sort of hear that loud and clear and go, 'OK, I get that.' So that's kind of what we decided."

Nicole already has two adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise - Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12 - and admits she is really enjoying watching her children grow up to be independent young people.

BOB: Keith and Nicole really should have a catchy nickname like "Brangelina"... Kecole... Nikeith... Urabanamin... hmmm

Thanks: Country First!