Friday, September 21, 2007

Taylor Swift's Music Featured on FOX's Nashville Tonight


CMA Horizon Nominee Taylor Swift’s song, “A Place in This World,” will be featured on the FOX TV reality show Nashville TONIGHT (Friday), September 21st. The show airs at 8 p.m. The song appears on Taylor’s self-titled, Platinum-plus debut album, which recently spent #1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart for 8 consecutive weeks.

“I wrote this song when I was thirteen and had just moved to Nashville,” said Taylor. “It was tough trying to find out how I was going to get where I wanted to go. I knew where I wanted to be, but I just didn't know how to get there.”

The song was co-written with Robert Orrall and Angelo. FOX’s new docu-drama, Nashville, chronicles the day-to-day lives of young talents as they travel the road to Country stardom.