Friday, January 18, 2008

Miley's New Hair & Britney Spears


Teen queen Miley Cyrus says Britney Spears needs help.

"I think it's so crazy and I think that she [Britney] needs help,” she told Extra. “If I didn't have [my family], I'd probably be in the same position.

"You just got to know who your true friends are, and I think for me, is my mom," she added. "If you have sisters, I mean any girls that are in your family, that can understand and relate to you, I think is the best.”

The Hannah Montana singer, 15, also showed off raven-hued hair at the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best Of Both Worlds Concert 3D event in Hollywood last night.

"I was just trying to get more into my rock and roll vibe,". "I like rock and roll music, I like rock and roll artists, so I was like, 'That’s what I want to do!'"