Thursday, January 10, 2008

Miranda Lambert had a farm



A-E-I-O-U... vowels are fun. E-I-E-I-OOOOOH.

Miranda Lambert's boyfriend, fellow country star Blake Shelton, recently granted her wish for a mini-horse at Christmas.

"I have been wanting a mini-horse for about a year now, and frankly I think everyone was sick of hearing about it," Miranda writes on her website. "So? my sweet boyfriend decided that would be a great Christmas present for me."

There's a mini-horse farm right down from Miranda's new place in Oklahoma. "After the 80th time of me asking if we could stop, Blake finally said 'yes.' I was so excited," she writes.

Within 20 minutes she knew which mini she wanted, but Blake told her they'd have to wait and think on it for a day. "So of course, the next morning at 8 a.m. (Christmas Eve) I was ready to get her. He told me he had a lot to do so I would have to wait. Needless to say, that wasn't what I wanted to hear," Miranda shares.

"I was milling around my house and Blake's mom was there and she said, 'Hey look out the window.' There was big, tall Blake standing there with my new 31-inch mini-horse. It was quite a sight."

Turns out to be a two-fer: Miranda's new horse, Annie, is expecting a colt in March.