Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No Resolutions for Josh Gracin


When Josh Gracin told his wife he would be spending New Year's Eve playing a show in New Mexico, she was not pleased.

But Josh thought he could get away with it this once. "She's had 11 years of me being home for New Year's, so she can suffer for one year without me," he tells Dial Global.

As far as New Year's resolutions go, Josh says he doesn't make them. "I try not to set any goals — more like expectations, what I want to do or where I would like to see myself rather than goals," he says, "because any time you can achieve something you didn't think you were going to, it's so much better when you don't put the pressure of making it happen. So I hope 2008 is going to be my biggest year and it's gonna be the year that I feel like I've finally got a foothold in country music."

Early in 2008, Josh will release his sophomore CD, which includes his latest single, "We Weren't Crazy," which he co-wrote. He also plans to make his upcoming tour more fan-friendly by allowing attendees to videotape his shows and trade the clips online on his website, joshgracin.com.